Saturday, January 18, 2014 2:01:00 AM
Today's lesson
Never expect others to treat you the same way you've treated them.
We heard a bang sound from the road. We rolled up my blind n we saw a car stopped very close to mine. N the driver stood outside of his car looking here n there. So .... I guessed he hit my car.
We went out, n he pilipala saying he couldn't find a car park along the side road. And he lives in the apartment next to the road. Saying his apartment only provide one car park n his bro get it so he has to park side road.
Okay, I definitely understand. While checking my car, it was way too dark without the side road lamp post. But I believe it wasn't serious as I couldn't see any obvious scratches.
He still continues his story there. Saying how pity he couldn't get a parking spot. He might just need to go further down the road.
So, us... Being nice. Very nice indeed. Offer him, saying I reverse my car a little bit. So he can parked in front of me without blocking people's drive way.
I reversed. Got out of my car. And decided to walk back into the house. When I was only one step away from my car. Another 'bang!!!' I was like WTF!!!!!
Yes!!!! He hit my car again. Such a genius. We shouted at him. He moved his car front a little. N came out of the car denying he hit my car or any bang sound heard.
Yes, I scolded him.. 'Your music is so loud that's why you never hear anything!' But doesn't mean you didn't bang my car.
Oh well, scratches on my car plate. N a button is broken and also my car plate protector.
He then called his friend who live in the same apartment. Both of them tall n muscular. So what?
His friend then asked us what happen. That bastard kept saying we say that he hit my car. But we weren't even plan to sue him or anything. Because is only the car plate. Not the bumper. We were trying not to make a big deal out of it. We were just trying to ask if his friend can help him to do the side parking without banging again.
But then I was mad. We were trying to be nice. N he......! If u hit it. Just admit. Not that I wanna sue u or anything. Just say sorry la..! But his friend is the one who said sorry for him. What a coward. I even doubt he has a driving license. How can u do a reverse so fast n hit me twice?
N has the ass of the car half outside the road.
Oh goodness~