Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:09:00 AM
烦死
After so long... I am here again. Why? Because.. at this time this hour, I have no one to talk to.
I am just sad, stress, and feeling helpless.
Sad, because being said I am disappointing.
Stress, financially...
Feeling helpless, when it comes to decision making.
Wonder why things end this way.
When it comes to decision making, I'm screwed.
Maybe, I am way to optimistic. and everyone is listing out the cons, instead of pros.
Too much wants, and limited resources.
and I am stucked.
This year..
I spent, and going to spend alot. and counting roughly. I should be able to survive still. As in, won't get affected after all those payments. except the figure in my bank account. Reminding me again and again, is gonna be tight... don't spend unnecessarily. Is going home, counted as unnecessary?
Worth it or not... I dont know. But I really do hope to be there on their special days.
dumping hard earned money? I dont know why I never think that way but as a kind of blessing that money cannot replace. All I know is that, if I am not there on my best friend's wedding. I will regret.
Talking to you, because I need some advice, so that I have a clearly vision, and so I can make my decision. Instead of what I think it is... turned out to be more confusing and stressful.
烦死了!
If only you understand. sigh~