Friday, December 16, 2011 10:49:00 PM
I dont wanna say goodbye
I remember I wrote an essay talking about studying or leaving abroad. Saying, leaving home can be stressful and challenging, especially saying goodbye to friends and family. Missing home, feeling sad and lonely and being isolated can be overbearing and complex.
Today, right now... tears dropped. I couldn't really explain why..
knowing that today might be the last day, we hang out and spend time together as we used to be.. tears just go sha-la-la-la-la~ 5 years... sigh~
Seriously, I miss my friends, a lot...! especially the girls.. we 38, we shopping, we sing k, we hi-tea, we play, we hang out, we party. I just couldn't believe, happy and good things have come to an end.
No more Coffee Club session, no more Unit 10 Auchenflower, no more Unit 10 Kelvin Grove. No more adventures, trying new foods, laugh at each other..joking....act stupid, and ugly.
Good thing, is that...we can still meet each other back in KK. but, somehow...is different. Going back to our family, own gang of friends.. just.... not the same anymore.
This kind of separation... is torturing me somehow.
Dear girls,
As we go separate ways, our lives may change, but one thing will never change, is the friendship we made, The special ties and attachments we’ve made, these bonds will never be broken. We’ll continue to feel that special bond, Though words may not be spoken.
So it’s not "goodbye," but rather "farewell;" I’ll see you again, my friend. Your friendship means a lot to me, And it will never end.
Thank you so much, for being there for me all these while. tough time, happy time.
I gonna miss you girls a lot.. okay! i already start missing! *tap water*
There is so many things I wanna tell, but I dont know how am i suppose to express using words.
I love you girls~ Keep in touch please~
should stop here. gonna continue packing.
xoxoxoxo
lots of love,
irene