Wednesday, March 9, 2011 12:03:00 AM
Smiley face -> =(
=)
I am so much better.
I just need to keep myself busy.. and focus on more stuff, instead of just "one".
*I was crazy, and out of my mind.. "STUPID!" *
**Depression over!** finger crossed.
Thank you for talking to me, you you you and you..XOXO.
I am whole lot better.
IELTS! TR -> PR
Jobs hunting..
I need to start earning. or else, I don't think I can survive. LOL...in terms of, physical and mental..
I need to tidy my closet! new clothes! new shoes! XD
____________________________________________________________
Only in few minutes.... from =) -> =(
another heart attack.
I really dont know what to say. seriously dont know.
so hope i'm dead. *choi!* with no feelings, nothing to care.
why...why.. why... again and again...
I believe there is nothing I can do.
Instead of hoping what you should/suppose to do...
is better to change my own thoughts, much easier?
Are you asking me to give up? If so, don't tell me what 2 years, giving so many promises, and I believe they are empty!
How can you treat me like that? and you can still laugh and smile like no one cares.
Damn~
Am i really too weak?
why am I not protected?
Sigh...
This is so SHIT
Hope that tonight, I don't dream something like last night. is torturing...even dream is so scary.
But it looks so real.. what about the dream.. being dumped once again. Why? because I am stupid.. for putting more hope, thought that he changed, treated me well, hold my hands tight every where.. at the end, he left me, turning his back and claiming she is waiting for him. Goodness sake... please at least let me rest. is more than 24 hours, turning 48 hours...that such thing bother me.
I need rest..