Monday, March 7, 2011 8:54:00 AM
Couldn't stand the pain
Brain vs Heart
This is a little bit too much.
It shouldn't be.. is not the 1st time or 2nd or 3rd that such thing happen.
Shouldn't be that hard to get through.
Every time, the only thing I keep telling myself is not to give up even it is so hard, and one day you will finally get through it, you see, is not so hard as you think.
Every time, people ask, are you okay? replied with a smile "I'm good" "I'm fine" Just smile whenever I can... to not only tell myself, you can, and you'll be fine... but also, stop people around me worrying.
How many people, actually know that... I'm actually so not fine? especially these days. When I realise the promise made, is actually an empty one.
(why the hell do I still hold the promise, when it doesn't belong to me anymore?)
People who know, told me not to worry. But how can I not?
___________________________________________________________
Now is the Brain telling me what to do.
Be strong. You can't be that weak.
You can't make ur loved ones worry about you.
You have lots of more important things to deal with right now. You need to concentrate.
EAT! even though you don't feel like wanting to feed. Because you won't know, will that be your last meal. - I have this crazy thoughts this morning - hahahhaa... that's why I always put on weight instead of losing.
I'm convincing myself, every minute, every second..
not to jump off the building. it doesn't worth that way. (you know I'm joking, just a way of explanation, who knows.. if my brain isn't functioning well, I could have).
Just, hurt too much. Just a little bit too much..
I will try all my best, to heal my wounds, like I used to do... Just that, I dont know how long I could stand such pain in me. I dont know when can I really say, I don't care, and I really mean it.
Sleeping in tears, is not nights I want to have.
a little too torturing.
How I wish, I can never fall in love.. loving him, cause so much pain, so much tears.. and yet, he never knows, or maybe he doesn't even care. I'm just too stupid..
always praying, asking for the best for him.. and forgetting to ask for myself.
Should have treat myself better.
p/s: I am not fine, but I will be fine.