Sunday, October 24, 2010 11:07:00 AM
home~~
Well, after chit chatting with mom last night.
I found out that my probability of going back to KK for 'holidays' is..very small.
I thought maybe I can take IELTS back there instead of here due to the price difference.
home is not home without family..
Parents 90%..will be staying over for 3 months, which is until mid of March. and by then, my student visa will be expired. which means, i need to done with IELTS and launch my application latest by end of Feb.. maybe mid of Feb.
and what.. I dont want to live in the house alone. Is more convincing if parents are back there in KK, and telling them that, i can sit for IELTS too. but, purpose go back for IELTS don't seem to be convincing enough.
Definitely will find a chance though.
I know, someone might hate me from showing up in front of them.
but seriously, if that is what u think.. xxxxxx......
I will just be myself, doing things that I dont want to regret.
I miss you girls so much, and of course the guys..
Hope you all know that, although I don't say out loud. =)
and you all are always in my prayer. this is for sure.
xoxo.