Saturday, October 23, 2010 8:10:00 PM
IELTS
Well well well...
There is possibility that I'l need to sit once again. Planning on Dec after my finals.
Listening is good..
"My surname is ...xxx "double u" O R T H ..."
and i wrote xxx W U O R T H... got confused a little. with the pronounciation.
and I dont know how to spell.. XD.. philosopher! LOL.. i spelled Phylosopher. aiyer.. i know something isn't right, but don't have time to think much.
Reading part..for me is ok~
but don't have much time to think as the questions are not direct. especially the last comprehension.
Writing~!
I made good comparison, and linking words.. i think i did. LOL
and good points on the 2nd task..
but the only problem, not enough words. XD not enough time to edit also lar. haih~
Speaking..
oh god! I am the 1st candidate to sit for the interview, so I rushed out the classroom and toilet queue so so long... so i ran to level 4 for toilet and into the room for interview. i was too nervous, when i actually saw my interviewer switching on the recorder and placed it in front of me. LOL.
then i started speaking fast. very fast i guess.. i said so because, the interviewer keeps asking questions to make sure the interview last for 10min.
and I dont know.. she asked me different kind of questions instead of 1 main idea, and something related. is my 1st time though, so I am not sure it is used to be, or...is my problem. LOL
questions asked:
Full name, where are you from?, climatic?
about my hometown questions. i think i answered foods! and something to do with tourism, and islands -> snorkelling.
what I prefer to do during holidays? home/travel?
with who?
how did i spend my last holiday?
what's interesting?
Do i prefer watching news on TV or newspaper? why?
the recent news i heard
do I read news on internet?
why?
the naughty thing that i remember i did when i was a kid.
-what is it
-why i did that
-what happen next
children nowadays questions! vs parents...
Kids should be naughty? obedient?
will you be worried as a parents if your kid are naughty?
children should do whatever the parents told, agree or not? why?
should they be punished for what they've done wrong?
why do kids don't listen to their parents? rebellion time?
generation gap?
do you think parents should learn technology?
why do you think parents should learn?
do your parents know how to use one?
why do they learn?
parents should go for training to be a good parents?
do you think your parents need to be trained?
These are basically what i remember...
i think there are some more.. haha~