Sunday, October 31, 2010 10:46:00 AM
I was once 董事长夫人, 开玩笑!哈哈~
PLEASE IGNORE ME! HAHAHA.. A LAME POST!
JUST WANNA REMEMBER SUCH DREAM..
*IGNORE*
I couldn't believe that dream make me woke up at 10:40am, instead of 9:30. LOL
I remember I dreamed, WAR! Mom, Bro and I are army. haha~ how funny..
Maybe the paintball game barr...since then, I dreamed 2 or 3 times being an army. GOSH!
But the last dream that I woke up from..
OMG, I actuallly own a HOTEL! a very very grand and big one! is not just 1 tall building. GRANDEUR!
3 of us, A guy who drove us, a girl (his gf), and I went together.
Is away from city.. and I saw "One Hotel" on the top of the building. and there is 2 words for chinese..I never been there myself. so i look around like a 山把老。
When we step into the lobby, there is a lady (40+ years old), so nervous asking the other workers to greet the guy as 总经理。But, don't seem to respect the gf and I.. maybe wearing? Then, the lady ask, who is the lady (me) looking around, he said she is 董事长夫人. Terus she 吓倒。I gave her a friendly smile though, instead of shouting, YOU ARE FIRED!
When I woke up, I kept on thinking, 董事长夫人?董事长夫人??董事长夫人?!! ME?
married???? who the hell is 董事长?!Dream is always like that... hohohoho~ tak nampak! never even appear... Maybe tak sempat to appear.. then i'm gone..hahaha! *Blame my sis for waking me up! with those noices she made*
I just know 3 of us are friends, very good one.. It was the girl decision, saying she wants to go to have a look, and so the bf promises. When the girl dressing and making up. then guy even help her to put on make up... very funny make up. LOL.. using red colour "blusher cream" apply everywhere on the face. LOL..i remember i just sit there and wait. was hanging with them.. and end up being in the hotel too, since i never been there. not knowing we having high "power".. until we reached there, and hear what the ladies greet us as.
HAHA.. well, these things can only happen in dream..is nice though~ haha~ omg omg..