Tuesday, July 6, 2010 11:32:00 PM
06.07.2010
Today~! we went to China Town...=) hohoho~~





Our starter..for breakfast. Sushi!! oww...there are deep fried sushi too at Hiroba. =)

Ta dah~! City~~ =)

Central Station...?! Lol... i didn't know there is such "entrance" till today~

War memorial....


Haha..the tree is pregnant..XD

Queen Street....balloons~~

Queen Street.... arts...

On our way to Sunnybank..


Our BRUNCH! =) at 台湾小调...
Went back to city, and do some shopping~~~
and we went to 太郎, 363 Adelaide Street to try the Ramen Stella intro us... =)

Finally, the Eating Queen get to eat her Hainan Chicken Rice~! XD

and this is Cherrie's.... Japanese Karaage Don..

And Bi Bim Bup for Jasmine.. =)*take away*
Hahaa...we had little wine and snacks for supper that mom and dad prepared. =)
Cherrie: "I studied in Miri Curtin"
Uncle: "Really?! how come I never see you....?"
Dad: "why were you there?"
Uncle: "I go there often!"
Dad: "You studying there too...?"
Uncle: "I always go there to the Uni, stand there....and take photos"
LOL...
they are just so cute~ =)
Is the last day, spending time with my girls. They are leaving for Sydney tomorrow 3pm...
Time flies~~~ indeed....
sigh~
Semester 1 result out at 6am, 7th July..which is soon! omg~~ nervous... hopefully I pass all subjects! muahhahaha!!