Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:01:00 AM
♥ ..Home..♥
19th Dec (Saturday)Stay home, zzz...and went shopping with mom in the afternoon at Center Point + Warisan.. =)
She bought herself a red polo tee...for Christmas. haha!
We had Thai dinner at Damai.. only 2 of us, since dad had wedding invitation. FULL..very!


20th Dec (Sunday)is SUNDAY..and of course church~! =)
we had 鱼面!=) yumm yumm~~ fish balls, fish slices, everything FISH! even the mee also fish!

After church, we had lunch at 88, Roti Kahwin! LOL..then mom and I went shopping again, and dad went to convention with his friends..

4pm..Out with the Sopo! Yoyo, Lintas..


7pm..we went to PKR Convention dinner at Ocean Sea Restaurant...
Well, although I didn't get to meet Anwar in person, but I met the others..such as, Christina Liew, Dr. Roland Chia, and so on..





21st Dec (Monday)Had Burger King as lunch with Jasmine Wong~ haha!
Our common favourite, Chicken Royale!!


2pm..Hang Out with Aronie, Viv, and Joanne.. =)
Sing K at KK Box, Karamunsing (my 1st time), but well well...no current in the middle while we all enjoying. so we have another 1 and half hour to replace.. =)

and so..we had to Secret Recipe at Warisan..
Cheese cakes!!!! XD





8pm...Jasmine, Jessie and I went to pool session.. haha!
and then supper..
Jess is SO ADDICTED to Wo Tie!! LOL...


22nd Dec (Tuesday)Went to office with mom this morning. well, stress! because, mom "forces" me to drive. man~~
"Do you think you can not drive for whole life?"
"I have lots of "drivers"..."
"You think people will pick you everytime? sooner or later you don't know how to drive if you don't...and you know, next year, you cannot drive my ninja king..."
Ah HAH! so that's the point. LOL...
We had dinner at uncle's place..
The wine room.. and dining table...


The bar


The living room


"divider"

middle of the house...walk way to "study room"..



Stairways..(to 1st floor)


I LOVE!!
I told parents when I reached home, "Why is my piano so small..."





Master bed room.. 2 more rooms..but, no photo taken.


From upstairs (1st Floor)

(2nd Floor)
nice nice...so called garden.










LOOK!! outside... taken from 2nd floor stairways..=)
lots of people..dining~~ around 20 tables..


Piano oo piano~~~

I Like this too...


Ground Floor....




instrumentals...!


From outside.. =)

My dinner...Lok Lok!

The band.. from Tshung Tsin students.