Wednesday, September 2, 2009 12:56:00 AM
Your Retribution! wakaka~
This is what will happen when you treat people bad.
Ask them to help,and treat them nice when you need them...
Think all sort of ways to kick them away, when you don't like/need them.
Old fellows quitting one by one.. and will see how you're going to settle your problem by your own without us. *beg us? Pei~! even you beg me, I don't think I will help you* This is your retribution, who ask you treat me bad..
You're so unlucky that, so many fellows are actually on my side rather than yours. and as I can see, there is no one on your side, but only 1 or 2 pussy cats. HEH! and so as on our Big sister! we're in the same gang! zhuhh zhuuhh zhuuhh... don't know who is the person who gonna "game over".
and so, please pray for me, so that I can get a better Job as soon as possible.
____________________________________________________________________
That girl, just doesn't know how to think. phone bill $674.26... *eyes almost pop out*
Feel so disappointed. Once and once again I remind her, once and once again chances are given. But, she just take things for granted. "Zha Soh Sitt Gai Bih"..
I don't know how am I able to pay for her, as I don't have so much income, and going to have NONE soon. I have no idea, how can i survive if she continue doing so. I have been giving her $400 pocket money every month, without her buying groceries, paying water/electric bills.. Just simply pocket money, and yet, not enough! negative balance all time, and I need to pay for her bank honor fees. $35 per day...this happens for 4 or 5 times already.
Her phone bills, always over! at least $300 per month. so, I need to pay extra $300+..
and this month! the bill is $674.26~!!!! *WTF*... I almost T.T...thinking that, "I'm death".
*So much pressure living with her, but this is my life. I don't hate, but I'm stress and sad that she never knows how to think for others*
No idea, how she use her phone. I only pay $29 every month.. and she is 10times of mine!
Luckily, parents are here. Dad asked me to deduct from her monthly $400 expense. every month she only get $200. Let her suffer and deal with her own problem, or else, she will never learn, and will always think that "is ok, someone will always pay for me, someone will always give me extra money when I'm short of $"..
If she's not here, how rich will I be today? LOL...
and so, I NEED A JOB! and better and of course a higher pay one!
but yea, everyone is looking for those who only will be here during Christmas holidays. *hard*