Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:44:00 PM
Ridiculous reason I ever heard
He told the other staffs,
"Because her bf doesn't like her to work, that's why I'm gonna fire her"
But..he told the manager,
"Because she seems to be so busy, that's why I cut down her shifts"
*without saying wanting to fire*
The manager said:
There must be a misunderstanding between. It will be great if you can solve the conflict (going to work tomorrow as usual) rather than skipping it (not going for work). He might encounter problems, stress.. and he doesn't like to do "management" instead. So, sometimes, he might feel stressful and end up showing his anger without any proper reason.
Who ask me being so understanding.. I'm not that mad at him. But... I have no idea, how I can work with such person. Approving my leave few days ago, but few days later, being so mad and say something "not nice"...
I still don't feel like facing him yet. Just not ready.. have to bear with all of those unexpected consequences. I tried to find someone to take over my shift for tomorrow, but seems like God want me to face the problem too. and so, yea~ no one is free! due to exams..
So, If this is what God want me to do, I will. But, please...strengthen me, as I'm just so weak.
Conclusion I get after the BBQ session. Continue to work as usual, do my parts, but not other extra without pay (banquet menu, advertisement board and stuff).. No joking, no unnecessary communication (just in case he misunderstand again).
And 1 thing to remember (from Peggy)
我又不是卖身给他,又不是签了契约。有什么理由要我24小时Stand By?!我只是Part-Time worker, 为什么不能请假?一年回几次国也要你批准。。?请得了Part Time Workers / 学生,就该Expect到,会有这样的情况。
不是我们的责任!聘请学生,好处:薪水低。。代价:请多几个人!