Friday, August 14, 2009 11:22:00 PM
is FRIDAY
2 more days then daddy and mommy will be here with me~~~ =)
There is a good and a bad news...
Happy thing is that..they actually plan to stay back until my BIG day.
unfortunately, daddy isn't able to change his ticket to 2 months. So, he needs to go back within a month. and Since he's going back early, mommy have to go back early to accompany him. and so.. both of them.. won't be able to be with me on my day.
*well, one of my 20th birthday wish...no more*
never mind though, at least they tried to.
Had sore throat, and coughing now.. feeling better.. but~ hopefully not flu next.
*get well!*


Cups of honey lemon tea~
and my dinner~! Tomyam Vermicilli and Chicken Cutlet..
SO SPICY! gastric pain.. At least I learn to eat spicy food than never.
Tired~ after 10 hours work none stop. Friday! indeed, a very busy day~
oh well~ is still not time for me to bed yet. I have to study! as I have 2 subjects to be examined next Tuesday, and no revision has been started yet. Gee~~~ gonna work a bit more harder.
At the same time, waiting for that princess to call.. as she's partying right now! enjoying herself.. wanting to overnight out, but of course..I say NO! Is a statement! Not an argument! NO means NO! no matter how late she plays until.. I will still need to grab her home from MacGregor~ which is 30min away from home. So it takes me 1 hour to get home again...Think I'm very free? NO~~!
12:30am she called, telling me that she wish to join them to beach (35km away from MacGregor). and they will send her home. Wanting my approval. Excuse me?! 12:30am eh! reach beach also 1am already~ buat apa?!
So speechless... shouldn't let her go at the 1st place~~~ haiz~~~~
1am! she called! saying they will be going beach at 2:30am! and head home at 6am! WHAT?!!!! Luckily she knows, definitely not allowed to.. "You can pick me up now"... ah hah~~ only 1am mar..better than 2am 3am baru call me pick her~ sigh~~~~
Gtg to pick the princess~~~