Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:05:00 AM
Angel J said...
I don't know what happen so I have no further comment.
But.. God will lead you to the right way
You just need to listen to him, carefully, quietly
So sometimes, you give yourself some peace n quiet
Only then you can listen to what God is trying to say to you
I mean when you are alone
Your heart
Must stay peace n quiet
Especially your heart
Because that's the place where He will talk to you.
____________________________________________________________________
I said: "Not only did they not expect me to change! They told me that all I could do was confess who I truly was, and that God could change me along with their daily support. So shall we do the same~ as I support and pray for you.."
I said: ""When one door closes, another opens. But often when regrets overwhelms us upon the closed door, we fail to see the one that God has opened for us.”"
J said: "Therefore you have to present your prayer to God perpetually as the prayer is the answer for everything" Lord open up my eyes then I'll be able to see the door you had opened and the way you had prepared" then even though you are in crucial moment, you still able to see the opened door..."
I said: "My brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of any kind, consider it nothing but joy, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance; and let endurance have its full effect, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing. (James 1:2-4)"
J said: "Therefore "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isa 41:10) and " Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you. (1 Pet 5:7)"..."
I said : "I hate Irene NG"
J said: Don't frustrated, " Be happy in the Lord. And he will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4) " and " The Lord came to us from far away, saying "I have loved you with a love that lasts forever. So I have helped you come to Me with loving-kindness.(Jeremiah 31:3)"...
I said: "Irene is depress, because she's losing control.. indeed, she's doing fine, because she remember the bible said " Be happy in the Lord. And he will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4) " and " The Lord came to us from far away, saying "I have loved you with a love that lasts forever. So I have helped you come to Me with loving-kindness.(Jeremiah 31:3)"
J said: "Since you remember then "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.(Phi 4:6-7)" thereafter "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.(Phi 4-13)"...