Monday, June 29, 2009 12:22:00 AM
Downhearted T.T
!VERY!
Why is that all my fault?
I had been suffering for a month to prepare the finals. I tried so hard on what I dislike. Memorize and memorize.. revise and revise.. finally, everything ended, and I traveled to encourage myself, to have some fun.. but indeed, for you.. it's WRONG. because, I went traveling without bringing my siblings. *Feel funny though, expect me to pay for them too?*
"She" doesn't do well in exams, also my fault. yea yea.. For not teaching her? How are you suppose to teach if someone actually replied "okok!" when you asked "Is there any questions you want to ask?/Are you ok with your preparation?"
When She cried knowing she didn't do well, IRENE actually talked on the phone with her for half an hour although she's not back home. To encourage?? Maybe I should say to teach her how to settle things rather than crying there doing nothing!! and yet, you blame me for not caring! but went to have fun and enjoy myself in Sydney. *excuse me?! what do you think I can do? help her to sit for exams?* Saying, "do you feel good? knowing such a news yet still having fun outside?" Do you ever think before you ask? What do you want me suppose to do? Fly back directly after knowing?
"舍得回家了mer?!"
"....." *thinking: what a weird question*
"去了多少天?"
"A week"
"Been there so long doing?"
"I been to Canberra to find Adeline"
"What so FUN about Canberra?"
"Because Adeline is there...?"
Blablablabla....!@#$%^&*
Somehow, I'm kinda disappointed with what you had say. You should know that, Adeline and I..10 years friendship! and you asked me like that...? and indeed! I HAD LOTS OF FUN IN CANBERRA! Maybe everyone would say Canberra is a boring place, why is it fun?! I had FUN, not because of place, is because the people I hang with.. I LOVE THEM, and I am HAPPY to be with them.
I thought you know me well, but in fact, maybe you just don't..
"They aren't good, don't learn from them!" saying to 3rd party.
Am not good you saying.. not good? then what is your standard of GOOD?
You think that control a person very easy? Pardon me! She can choose to listen or not, to obey or not.. How am I suppose to control, if she actually hiding something from me? You expect me to look at her 24 hours?! Why don't you just buy a security camera or a maid to just watching at her? * I know is kinda rude to say these* but, don't you think.. it's kinda over to blame everything on me?
Is these all really my fault? Am I really that bad that nothing she can learn from me? Am I really such an bad example? Although, I disagree..I maybe somehow responsible for what happen. Things happen that out of my control? Maybe is also my fault, for not making them into my control aye...? is that what you mean? So, I should blame on myself...? For not earning enough to let her spend! For not spending more time on her studies than my own!
*Just don't know how am I gonna accept what you scolded* It seriously hurt..a lot.. Perhaps, I should have introspection.