Hometown: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Current: Brisbane, Australia
Religious View: Christian
Random pieces about myself
* Fear of Loneliness, Love to be Accompanied
* Shy & Talkativeness in front of those I don't know well
* Love to hang out with friends~ Parties!
* Wonder a lot when I'm down & Depressed
* A Shopaholic!
* Love to Dance! It Helps Me to Lay Aside My Frets
* Like 2 Sing~ Although Cant Sing Very Well, But I Do Can Sing Well
* Piano & Flute.I Love Music
* Love Things That Blinks
* Love playing with Kids. They are Cute!
* Hate Those Who Blame Others Without Knowing the Whole Reason
* Hate People Whom Take Things As Granted For The Sake of Themselves
* Love Empty Promises...NOT!
= Today = Nail arts~ =) -A bit cacat.. "My sister's" Was mine~ Decided to redo~ because.. don't like lor~ hehe~ Nice ler~~~ mine!! woohoo.. *LOVE IT SO MUCH* Yes.. I just bought new colours yesterday~ =) And that piggy bought this.. I chose for him one~ of course nice lar! XD
This is a lil girl from my church playing in the play ground. she's very cute! very very.. she can run to you, stand in front of you just to call you, and run away continue with her playing. Ow~ these.. dinner my bro ready for me during my mid exam period. =) It was Sunday~ we had lunch together at Malaya Corner. Isn't this lil baby cute? haha~ Lunch... *forget when* 30.04 - 01.05 ... Cloudland photos from Mobile.. =)
I skipped choir practice due to exam. so, not on stage last week. Still need to wake up early and go church, because my bro need to "sing".. XD since me n sister sitting down there..so we decided to capture them. They are great! =) everyone sing well.. They sang alot of nice songs.. But yea, am always up there.so can't record. hehe~
I love my church right now, quite.. especially the musics.. Especially the Violin groups.. and a solo.. *damn nice*.. but was too touch, so no record~ haha! Next time, if got chance.. =)