Sunday, May 3, 2009 10:53:00 PM
28th - 1st May 2009
It was 30th April 2009..and the girls.. gather at Suk's place to prepare for the party.
Kit's 21st and Ping Chiuan's 20th..




I posted this because.. doesn't he look adorable? LOL.. *only this photo I'm referring* Bler~
We had dinner at Jade Buddha, Eagle Street..
This is the starter~ =) amazing~



The cakes! =)




Story Bridge~ =) *nice*


Group photos... =)



Then, some of us head to Cloudland.. =) SUPER NICE PLACE!








We took cab to Suk's place around 12am.. and Huiyan & I reached my home at 2am.. LOL.

AND.. Tah Dah!!!! *happy happy* !!


Will send one back to Mom.. =) since she loves it too.. and of course I LOVE IT TOO.. haha!


And this! Happy 21st Birthday, Mr Lau.. =)


Since I promised Jas, Deline, Cindy, Cherrie.. am gonna have LV no more.. XD
Rather spend you all makan makan is it? hehe..
well, see the date...28th April 2009! 15:34pm ..woohoo...

Receipts..


My name!!! LOOK! and my address~


*Am so sorry, didn't mean to post in such detail (Receipts)..but i have to mention this*
I bought this MYSELF! I post these to prove.
please those.. stop your monkey business.. I'm not you!
Please stop treating everyone else like you.. treating boyfriend as ATM machine.
I'm not, and I absolutely WON'T..
*Indeed, I'm so sad, when you said "Good lar you, Ah Kit buy for you one mar.."
Excuse me lar.. Although I'm not rich, but I definitely buy what I can afford and what I like myself!
Bro D.I.Y door.. LOL..