Sunday, April 19, 2009 10:41:00 PM
19th April
19th April.. indelibility~
Is Jaimie Luk, the naughtiest girl's birthday~
When we first met, she was only a lil baby (few months old).. and now, she's.. 9?!
Another thing, which is never to be forgotten..
19th April 2003.. The man I loved the most, cried on the phone..
the 1st time in life that I will never put out of mind.
That day, My mom and Aunty and maids prepared a lot of nice dishes, ready to celebrate our lil family member, Jaimie's birthday. I remember.. It was around 6.30pm. I was watching drama, and my dad tickled my feet. Suddenly, house phone rang. One call follow by another.. and dad's mobile too..
He rushed out, and on the mobile saying "ok! ok! I know!"
Heard mom who on the house phone saying "We are told~ he's going now."
After a few minutes..Dad called, and said to me :" 没有了。。什么都没有了。。"
I cried loudly, and the maid ran to me..ask me to stay calm since my grandma was very sick, resting in the room.. Of course, not to let grandma worry and so I forced myself to stop.
Mom, Bro, Sis, maid and I went out without having dinner. Bringing emergency lamps, touches as mom asked.. On the way, mom told us..
When we reached, I saw my dad.. trying to enter, but stopped by the police and friends. The main reason is because there were actually oil tanks inside. He looked helpless, and consoled by his friends..
Fire fighters came few minutes later. *DAMN SLOW* even us from Luyang to Inanam also arrived. What to do? it's KK.. not Australia..
And yea, daddy's hard work gone.
He started his new business on 2004. =) till now..
Well, I LOVE MY DAD VERY VERY MUCH! and I LOVE my mom too.. because, 成功的男人背后都有一个很强女人。=) Is not easy for mom though.. she worked hard too..
CONCLUSION, I love them.. which cannot be explained by words..
back to study!! omg~ test tomorrow..and I'm blogging. XD *because i'm not in mood to study*