Hometown: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Current: Brisbane, Australia
Religious View: Christian
Random pieces about myself
* Fear of Loneliness, Love to be Accompanied
* Shy & Talkativeness in front of those I don't know well
* Love to hang out with friends~ Parties!
* Wonder a lot when I'm down & Depressed
* A Shopaholic!
* Love to Dance! It Helps Me to Lay Aside My Frets
* Like 2 Sing~ Although Cant Sing Very Well, But I Do Can Sing Well
* Piano & Flute.I Love Music
* Love Things That Blinks
* Love playing with Kids. They are Cute!
* Hate Those Who Blame Others Without Knowing the Whole Reason
* Hate People Whom Take Things As Granted For The Sake of Themselves
* Love Empty Promises...NOT!
Had Pizza for dinner.. XD Supper with my girls.. =) My mommy so called Cinderella's Pumpkin..SO BIG! Self-made Chinese new year ribbon.. New year nail arts.. LOL.. just for fun~ This BIG dog is afraid of dark.. Wanna join us in the living room. Ahemm.. is not alcoholic~ grape juice we had.. *for kids* haha.. is nice! Cindy is so desperate! with the car.. haha~ Look! who's this?!! LOL.. the BAMbee 21! Bai Nian ON!
Poor lil Deline need to work that day.. hmm.. Ta dah! finally I passed here on day time.. *love love* Angela bringing us for lunch at Emperor's Delights after church.. Had steamboat + BBQ buffet at Kampung Nelayan, Putera. Because... Yes! Her birthday! =) Went to Jas's place right after that.. haha! had fun..and jasmine baby photos!! haha.. Come on.. is not mine.. this diamond ring belongs to my beloved mom. I pinjam pakai only. haha! Upper Star, Damai.. and I met my sister.. haha~ So, do we look alike? My cousin, Queenie's wedding.. =) Garden wedding ceremony at Pan Pacific, Sutera..*more photos will be uploaded soon* School Bazaar day! This should train you to be stronger by carrying her. haha! We bought new sun glasses.. =)