Monday, October 27, 2008 11:06:00 PM
SURPRISE
Been ages I didn't receive BIG SURPRISE! a very BIG one as you can see..*capital letter* XD
Now then I realised, My cousin (daph) actually hinted me many times. Haha!
*anyway, your hints are not consider to be one. =p*
My bro knocked on my door, and asked " WHAT HAD YOU DONE TO MY ROOM???"
I was so.. blur~ and 3 of us (Shin Wei, Sim Yee & I) who stay in my room went out, and look. I saw nothing..then he repeated once again! "You see! what had you done?" pointing at the corner where I cannot see, only if I step in his room.. and TAH DAH! I saw a BIG teddy bear hiding there. wakaka~ and we all LOL (Laugh out loud)..and a hug the teddy bear! haha.. XD
My beloved daddy is here! hohohoho..
Well, it is consider a very BIG surprise, because.. well well.. He said that he gonna come on June/July because he loves winter. say say say.. and he said will be coming on Sept, few days before my birthday. Then, end up not coming..dont know how many times he has been changing his ticket. And so.. didn't aspect this time~ coming without telling~ LOL..
_____________________________________________________________
I was happy, only for an hour? Hmm.. Am I really wrong for setting my mobile in silent mode? putting it on something soft on the table so that the vibration won't be so BIG will studying.. wrong for being too concentrate on doing exercise? Perhaps I am..
I'm sorry that I make you mad. Sorry for whatever you mentioned.. yes, let me just admit that I'm wrong for everything. For didn't realise there is SMS, for didn't realise there is phone calls IMMEDIATELY. and also, for not caring you much enough.. deal with this after exam? and I reply, no problem.. DEAL!