Thursday, September 4, 2008 11:20:00 PM
a pair of old couple
Today, I met a pair of old couple. The other 2 of the waitress, cannot understand what was the old man talking about. And so, I put down my job on hand, and asked. The 1st question, he asked me.. "Where do you come from?".. I told him "Malaysia.."..and he asked "You speak malay?"..and of course I say yes.. Then, he asked me "Apa Khabar?".. haha! I thought he only know that.. and so yea.. "Khabar baik~".. "Siapa nama?".. "Irene!"..haha~ Then we have some small chat. The other 2 waitress were like.. blur blur.. and they asked me what was he talking about.. haha~
Well, the old couple speak with very very small volume lar.. no wonder they cannot hear also. This indicates that.. Irene has a very very nice hearing~ haha! so make sure you are very good in whispering before doing so in front of me. =p~
After taking their meals, I actually went to them and chat with them.
"Which part of Malaysia is your home?"
"Sabah..=)"
"Yes, Sabah is a very good place.." and yada yada..
"so you been to Malaysia?", I asked.
"Yes..." and blablabla~ lots and lots..
After finishing, and paying their meals, we chat chat again.
I said "You learn Malay?"
"Yes.. I live in Kelantan, lima-puluh tiga tahun lalu.."
"Wow.. no wonder you can speak so well"
"It has been years I didn't practise.."
"But you can still speak very well.. So, how's your meal?"
"Sangat baik.. anyway, it's so lovely to meet you."
"yea~ nice to meet you. Hope to see you again~ have a nice day!"
woots~ haha.. I don't know why, When I look at them, I feel like missing my grandparents. like the way granppa always say "PKM" when he turns mad. always ask me to call grandma "Ah Hong"..always scold me for not learning Hokkien well. because I can't understand him sometimes. lol.. help him pump his medicine. The way grandma talks..hardly hear, have to use guess one.. guess until correct and you will see her nodding her head. require me to play her piano. made me pearl necklace, bracelet, ring..lol.. I still have them. =)
haha~ okok..gonna study d~ Hope they know that I do miss them.