Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:02:00 AM
BOREDOM
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Irene Stephanie NG Gek Chyi (Stephanie? LOL..ask my dad!)
Birth Date : 26th Sep 1988 (SOON!)
Current Status : In a relationship
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Righty or lefty : Righty
LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : ¼ Hokkien, ¼ Hakka, ½ Foo Chow (Conclusion: Malaysian Chinese Hokkien)
My Fears : Loneliness, insects, failure..
My Weaknesses : Tantrum? Laziness..
LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : What will my day be?
My bedtime : 1am – 8am
My most missed memory : Life with my GB 8pos & sisters~ and …
LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke (Zero!)
McDonald or Burger King : BK! Chicken Royale!!! McD for Mcflurry~
Single or grouped dates : Both works fine for me.
Adidas or Nike : Hmm..depends on which one looks nicer and suit the purpose I want them to be
Tea or Nestea : Nestea I guess..(There is peach, mango, citrus, lemon tea..) never try.. XD
Chocolate or Vanilla : MIX~! XD Cho-nilla!
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino..
LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : HATE! >.< Never ever!
Curse : Er.. only for few seconds~ XD
Take a shower : OF COURSE! (no snow, play with water also FUN!) XD
Have a crush : Think so..
Think you've been in love : Ahem~ what do you think?
Go to school : Is Uni~ uni uni uni~
Want to get married : What a question! Depends.. (secret)
Believe in yourself : Not all the time
LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : Seldom, but yea.. “Especially when I was working” (force to acc that old uncle drink) XD
Gone to the mall : Shopping mall? I'm a Shopaholic!
Been on stage : Absolutely! ^^
Eaten sushi : Lobster! Tuna! The one right beside Queens Plaza! Damn nice!
Dyed your hair : Nope~ cz I’m a Guai Guai Loi.. XD
LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : -.-“ never ever..
Changed who you were to fit in : Good question! Totally no idea.
LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 25-29? Depends.. (who knows I single!) LOL
LAYER9 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Doing this?
Hour ago : Watching 命中注定我爱你
4.5 hours ago : LV store
1 month ago : Err..Uni stuff???
Year ago : Can’t remember eh~ probably..Zzz’ing~
LAYER 10 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : My family/Shopping/Music
I feel : That God is always there for me anytime anywhere/that I’m so stupid & useless
I hate : People who said things that they don't mean it/Those who blame others without knowing the truth/Those who “judge” people
I hide : Myself most of the time/my feelings sometimes/my secrets
I miss : My lovely friends who are far far away/the happiness I used to have
I need : To make myself strong in this social world/to make myself “perfect”..
LAYER 11 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Everyone who read this! =p