Sunday, August 31, 2008 12:37:00 AM
BUSY
Very very tired, but still feel like posting something~
Is river festival today, and yea~ City is totally "FULL".. Busy from around 4.30 until 7pm. Stop for 30min, and start BUSY BUSY until 11pm. oh man~ non stop eh... and lots of ANNOYING customers! Is so shameful to tell that, especially asians! really OMG lar!
U know what, only 3 of them, wanting me to let them move to the BIG table that can sit 4 - 6 people. I said no, and since groups of people Q'ing at the entrance. And of course I let those who come with 5 people and 6 people to get the BIG table. and some more is a guy who grumble! I was like what the F*ck, feel like throwing the notepad on my hand to him. I was taking order that time, and the guys who were sitting there looking feel so funny as well. I said to the son of bitch nicely that I can't do that, because there were so many BIG groups of people that need that BIG tables. He told me what, not feeling good sitting there, blablabla.. complaining this and that. Use your brain lar! ish~ yea~
so I gone mad, and I said very seriously..No means NO! and I'm sorry! haha... sounds cool ~ and I continue to take my order. After that, I didn't layan them, don't want to see that Bullshit. and they moved themselves to another table while I'm cleaning up the table. He said to me " I'm going to sit here!".. I feel like throwing the plates and bowls onto his face man~ But I said nothing, see also no see him. Don't feel like helping him to clean the table tiam.. but yea lar~ cannot juga~ haiz...
Ang Mo is somehow more mature thinking. They don't mind waiting for so long for their meals, especially like this kind of situtation. They still said " Is alright, I can wait.".. always talk to you with smiley faces, but not ALL of them.
Have to wait an hour for 444, so many drunkers around. So.. like "city".so I decided to call bro to pick me up instead of waiting. but then.. hmm.. what a reply from him. Whenever his friends, whoever and where ever they are.. called for transport.. wah! He damn nice lar~ how far also go pick you, fetch you here and there. The 1st thing he replied me is that.. " I don't know how to go!".. waiya~ city eh~ you dont know.. got GPS somemore? really that annoying mer? so bothersome kah? 10min can reach lor.. haiz~ I hang terus bar~ don't what to say next. And I didn't even know that, you will say NO. But now I know you will. I know it's late already, that's why I need you to pick me up more mar.. haiz~ Not that I'm mad, just kinda disappointed.
Alright..off to bed~ tired~

3 of us.. Aya (Japan), Echo (Hong Kong) and Irene..working tonight.



I bought 2 packs of stawberries.. BIG ler...haha! and it's my dessert after delicious dinner at Hao's place.

Pizza! there is mushrooms!! haha.. ham and cheese... =)