Thursday, July 3, 2008 10:08:00 AM
8 - Sleepless night
Well, don't know why that I just couldn't sleep well.. I dreamt alot of rubbish that I can't recall.. it is in mess.. and I know I didn't sleep.. because I'm just lying there waiting for my alarm to ring..
Anyway, work from 12pm - 3pm today. Everything is fine~ because the woman is not there.
Movie: 超时空效应
Breakfast: Egg, Garlic bread, Mocha~
Dinner: citywok punya food
Housemates all when harbour town shopping. Have to work..so I miss the fun~
Nothing much happen, normal day, normal doings, normal life.. some how, I am not really in good mood. something perhaps is bothering.. 6 sense? duh~~ I don't know. Just not feeling well that's all.. I'm not the old me, so I assume that.. this 6 sense may not be accurate~ hope so..
Won't be a good thing if you realise you can sense something bad will happen. It really bother you alot..really ALOT. Whatever.. there will always be pros and cons. Good thing is that, you can try to prevent it to happen. But did I? haha.. don't think so. I can't tell what will happen, I can't tell who..But all I do is tell those people close to me, like Vivi and Man Man. Oww~ I remember those days. Is funny some how. Once I told them I feel sth, they said they are fine that nothing actually happen and ask me not to think so much. And after few days, they will come to me and said, "Do you remember the day you keep saying you not feeling well, as in sense something?" I said "yea..Just a sense though".. and yea, something bad happen to them. break up, quarrel, family problem.. whatever it is.. I don't remember very well. And yea, after few times, they started to believe in me. Whenever I say so.. they will be aware of surrounding and so on.. haha! sometimes just couldn't stop things from happening. I sense the others, but not myself.
Those sense, I don't know where it comes from.. But.. I guess..well is only a guess. some how come from those electric thingy..what electron.. I don't know science stuffs. I guess.. my body sense something before my mind do. lol.. I guess.. err.. from CPU few years ago. Getting in and out of the room often.. so I guess that's it. When one of my friend explain to me about that.. I stop sensing things since.. last year. and last last year which is 2006.. I seldom sense thing anymore.
Just craps~ story over..ok alright~ have to move on to my stupid menu memorizing now.. tata~