Tuesday, July 1, 2008 4:52:00 PM
6 - T.T
Breakfast: Biscuits + tuna
Lunch: -
Dinner: What I get home from citywok
Supper: To Fu flower + Red Beans
Movies done today : Bee Movie, 大丈夫2, 我的野蛮女老师2
Is indeed a very tiring and not so happy working day. At 1st, I think of quiting.. yea, I know is only the 2nd day of training. But I feel like being a slave, ok i know.. not slave alright~ just.. tiring~ very very..
The only thing she praise me, is that being 10min early before work. Then, kena "scold" from the beginning of the stupid training she claimed, till I left. I dont have multi hands and legs lar.. how am I suppose to do all things at once and get things done at once? At 1st, she said I should do this, and so I go and do this.. When I start doing this, she yelled at me, asking me to do that.. and so, once I finish this, and go and do that.. Just whenever I'm not finish, she kept shouting at me ordering me to do this and that this and that. And I was like..what the fuck?!! Can't you just wait me finished 1 by 1? and yea, all tasks come once, how am i gonna remember every single thing? and she scold me being like an old woman doing things. I feel like smashing the plate on her!
Pointing and talking loud to me some more in front of the customers like all my wrong tiam. damn~ So pandai do all yourself lar ban~! this is only my 2nd day lar.. what you expect from me doing all those jobs like expert? like those working there more than 3 years! scold me lagi doing thing without common sense.. excuse me lar! do you ever know what is common sense?! once I follow my common sense, you say i do wrong thing!
The others sitting there eating while resting.. and I have no idea, why am i the one who do all the stuffs. Cleaning all the glasses, the windows, the frigs, the doors, the tables..the Hot Food Bar.. In that case pay me more lar!! damn~ how am i gonna remember all those stuffs in few min in few hours? while cleaning, you yelled and ask me to get the food out to the tables..and I have to run here and there. while the others so Det Han there! maybe not very lar..
They finished eating, and I'm still working there.. doing all those tidy up. then, 3.15pm baru let me go. and i have to rush all the way to the train station to catch the train home before 3.30pm. haiz~ yea i made it.. but some how I'm so so not happy with what she told me. I'm new alright.. I had been waitress before, and those common things I know and I do well. and some of your restaurant 'policy' should be teached, not expecting I know everything.. and scold me when i'm not doing what you want. I'm learning, what's wrong for looking at the others, what are they doing and how they operate things? you are not born to be a trainee, and you don't even know the common thing about trainee.. strict? yes I can accept if you are strict! but you aren't! you are ridiculous! always think that you are right..and with no common sense! is only my 2nd day, you expect me to run everything prefecly? common lar~
I will never ever step into the shop to consume any of its foods or drinks once I quit! what a 2 sided person. Often go there eat last year, and she treated as like 'gold'..keep asking us to work for her. and now she's treating me like this. No wonder, Shuk Ling cried like that! shit~!!