Friday, July 18, 2008 12:00:00 AM
22 - Work OT
Wake up at 8am this morning.. and head to work. 10am - 3pm.. Suppose to work with Boss wife for the opening, but she totally doesn't show up, until 11.30am. I was like wtf.. not really.. But it's really damn busy, and I'm doing everything alone~ when she reached, she apologize and said due to home matters. ok..fine~ wtf lar her~ How am i suppose to do so many things alone in the morning? and in such a busy day serving customers..? with no one help some more.. still dare to say me not doing good job because of not organizing everything well.. shit her! she making things more mess up only! I'm organizing myself in my own way since I'm doing alone! Because of not doing in her way, she said I what what what~ whatever it is.. Was very very mad!
Busy day! very very in the afternoon.. yea, I admit.. there is 1 customer walk out without paying and we didn't realise, and I'm the person who take the order.. Come one lar! is this my fault? so many workers~ there is 6 of them! How come they didn't even realise? blame on me some more~ I know there is some how my fault, but is not totally mine, alright?! You are there also, how come you don't know?? ish!
Yea, another thing is that, it's really too busy, and the number tag given to customer is not running at all.. So I won't get to know which exactly the customer who order 1st~ Yea, and so I am kinda confuse and I sent to the wrong customer. and She yelled at me about that, but in fact, the customer is not angry with the meal! damn you lar.. so liak do all yourself then~ Hate! How can you blame me for everything? once I explain, you don't even try to understand what I'm saying.. yelled at me back "Where? what not running? not like this like this like this mer?! what's the problem?" Damn.. Got explain equal no lar~ so I just admit everything lor.. lazy to talk so much, I repeat my explanation twice tiam! Keep on repeating saying about my doings, TALK so loud, I'm not deaf also! But seriously, I feel so hurt and sad.. because, yea.. trying to explain but you don't even listen, blaming on me, in fact, which is out of my capability~ arrrgghhh.. Out of luck lar me! meeting you today! damn! I'm so happy when you said, you won't be there often due to staying at new shop! say don't miss you some more~ PUII!!!! I will definitely NOT!
-ok..! vocano off-
I off at time, when shopping directly bar~ make myself happy!

And yea~ I bought this boots! haha.. 1st boots with my own $$.. AUD$59~ consider cheap~ =)
Not really enjoying shopping, due to the tiredness of my legs.. so went back to shop again. Haiz~ facing that woman really making me mad again~ so Babi!

And boss curi curi bring us drinks from the new shop, and hide in the frig~ haha! so funny, when he quickly pass to me when the wife went into the kitchen to Babi~ haha..sitting there playing Sudoku to pass my time~
Today work OT oo.. shop suppose to be closed at 9pm. But there is customers coming in at 8.45pm ordering Steamboat~ omg~ this can take hours! then, after few min.. another customers came in order Steamed barramundi which also need 30min to cook.. my goodness! sooner or later, those people kept coming in.. seriously no break! lol.. plus we have lots of housekeeping and so on to do that ordered by the woman.. haiz~

After our hard work.. Boss spend us Mussel Laksa! hehe.. quite nice~ but..er.. I don't really eat Mussel..lol~ and oily some more.. but really thanks oo~ and.. yea! is a secret! shh.. cannot let the woman knows that Boss also spend us moom moom~ wakaka!
Boss is so much nicer than his wife lar.. hehe~
-off to bed or my Sifu dont want to teach me recipe at all- =p