Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:16:00 AM
20 - WORK
Work : 11:30 - 2:30pm 6:00pm - 9:30pm
"New beginnings figure in your stars this week. Keep an eye on your emotions. Many of you will find yourselves in a bit og a downer. Be careful not to go into the blame game. Look inside yourself for the answer and steer clear of negative people, as they will only trigger unresolved issues from the past. It's good to stay as positive as possible for the best outcomes."Didn't sleep very very well, but better then last few days~insomniac nights? Been so long, really hope that I can sleep like a log! "twenty watchful, weary, tedious nights"- Shakespeare..hehe! lay sleepless all night, not sure why, but I think I know why~
Phone call with mom last night. for half an hour.. too many to talk about! lol..
well well.. I'm gonna have CNY back in KK next yr! yes!!! haha.. but still thinking~ Mom & sis will be coming on the 8th, and Dad & I on the 28th..lol.. so, I think going back with Deline should be alright~ but can only spend 10days with that sopo! yes! you~ or maybe I go over your place? how is it?? hehe..
Back from work. Went window shopping alone~ Went back to Citywok at 5pm and I slept lean over the table. Too tired~

Hehe~ Guess Osaka~ Thinking to get one.. for mommy~ haha.. woots~ I can use at the same time~ =p.. but yea~ white one! SALES! AUD$104 now (my 1 last salary.. But planned to pay my phone bills).. can buy or not? and it's the last one, kinda dirty since it's white, and easy to get dirty~ so still hestitating~
$ 123.75 !! My phone bill! still have few more days to due! SHIT! I thought it will be around 100 over a bit~ My salary langsung not enough to pay lar~ haiz~

Boss made me Tofu + Liang Fen~ lol..
I'm so so clumsy~ Don't know why.. After finish everything.. I took my bag, and walk to bus station. On the way, when Shin Wei asked: "Wah~ you bring Citywok pen home?".. Then, I realised the pen in on my hair~ haha.. ok.. Not really a funny one. Then we walk all the way to bus station. waiting bus..
I felt so weird, how come i'm not confortable with my clothing. But I'm too tired to bother a thing. So, yea~ when the bus arrived, we queue..My hand passed by my belt, and I feel so weird, why is something on my waist which is higher than my belt. Then I look.. I was shock that my jeans turn black in colour?! haha! Then, I started to LAUGH~ I wore the apron of Citywok out from the shop! some more walk so long.. omg~ Toh Soi eh~ how come no one even aware me about that..lolz~
And so, tml morning shift.. the Lao Ban Niang will say as usual.. "Why more and more apron is gone?" and pen..haha! shhh~

Woots~ Photos that I promise to show Deline~ I cut my own hair~ haha! not bad bar~

Right and Left~

This is Sagu, Peach is it? haha..and, green beans~ made by Hao..

We have our 1st cooking lesson tml~ ahaha!