Wednesday, June 4, 2008 1:26:00 AM
A true boyfriend =p (xxx,2008)
When I dont call you - It's because I'm waiting for you to call me
When I walk away from you mad - Follow me
When I stare at your mouth - Kiss me
When I push you or hit you - Grab me and don't let go
When I start cussing at you - Kiss me and tell me you love me
When I'm quiet - Ask me what's wrong
When I ignore you - Give me your attention
When I pull away - Pull me back
When You see me t my worst - Tell me i'm beautiful
When You see me start crying - Just hold me and don't say a word
When You see me walking - Sneak up and hug my waist from behind
When I'm scared - Protect me
When I lay may head on your shoulder - Tilt my ehad up and kiss me
When I tease you - Tease me back and make me laugh
When I don't answer for a lont time - reassure me that everything is okay
When I look at you with doubt - Back yourself up
When I say that I like you - I really do more than you could understand
When I grab your hands - Hold mine and play with my fingers
When I bump into you - Bump into me back and make me laugh
When I tell you a secret - Keep it safe and untold
When I look at you in your eyes - Know that I'm searching for something
When I miss you - I'm hurting inside
When you break my heart - The pain never really goes away
When I say its over - I still want you to be mine
When I repost this bulletin - I want you to read it
- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything
- When she's mad, hug her tught and don't let go then kiss her
- When she says she's ok, don't believe it, talk with her. Because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you
- Tease her and let her tease you back
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick
- Watch her favourite movie with her
- Give her the world
- Let her wear your clothes
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
- Let her know she's important
- Kiss her in the pouring rain
- When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is: "Who's ass am I kicking babe?"