Monday, June 23, 2008 4:46:00 PM
Surround by Bad LuckSss
Last last night.. I met a very LC bus driver, wanting to charge me more. Apologize for forgetting to show him concession card. He seem like doesn't want to cancel the wrong ticket (Is it hard pressing only 1 button to cancel, and press once again for a correct one?).. damn~ listen to his whatever speech he gave~ shit you!
And today! is another case~ really P*K*M* lar.. (sorry)
I normally used monthly ticket to uni~ monthly ticket is much more cheaper for me since I need to travel everyday. It's holidays now, I seldom travel, so I see no point in buying monthly ticket. Yesterday, I travel with daily ticket because we travel here and there, which is more worth than using 'GO card' (touch card).
alright, main point~ Today.. I went to city. Because I have no small changes, but only a 50 note. so I decided to use GO card. Then, transit officers are checking tickets as well. I open up my card holder where I put my GO card and tickets (I do not have habit throwing expired tickets). He grab my card holder.. He is looking at those expired tickets, and of course I told him that I used GO card. He even asked the driver, the driver said YES, i did touch my card on the machine and the light is orange..(which means concession)!
He is so rude and kept on pointing at me saying that I show him invalid tickets!
He asked: "when do you have go card?"
I said: "few months ago"
He asked: "why do you have so many expired monthly tickets and Go Card?"
I answered : "Because I have to travel to uni everyday, so monthly is more cheaper than Go card" (don't I have the right to choose with one is more benefitial?)
even his partner agree with me. But he seem so discontent and kept telling his partner that I show him invalid tickets.
Alright then, go ahead and call and CHECK whether I touch my card then!
yes, that damn thing make a call.. But I have no idea.. why he still want to assure that I did something wrong~
I admit, I'm not good in arguing using english..I said 1 sentence, he throw me 10..and so he won!
A warning notice from that bull shit! damn~ Do I breached any of those laws? Is keeping invalid tickets is a wrongful act? Is putting all my travel tickets and card together in the card holder together wrong? Warn me under evade fair?!!! excuse me??
Because I'm an Asian? easy to bully? I don't even deserve such warning notice! I paid my travel fair just like everyone else. Humiliate me in front of all passengers some more! and of course, I made complaint. He is so impolite.. he doesn't even listen to my explanation. His partner even agree with my explanation. damn it~
Can do nothing, it's not my country. Even sue.. you won't know will the defendant tell different story or not. All I asked for, is cancel the warning notice, which make me blacklisted.. as well as, paying AUD500+ next time.. and of course warn that officer for his behaviour instead of fire him.

Alright..terpaksa admit that i'm out of luck! damn!
Because of these.. making me feel hate where i am. Because of few people's harsh behaviour, make me judge everyone (australian) is the same.. multinational country~ GO TO HELL lar..