Friday, June 6, 2008 8:44:00 PM
Incident to tell..
Didn't go out for a week.. so, since Shin Wei is not coming home to have dinner tonight.. I went out to have dinner at Laksa Hut with Kit, Fatt and Karie. lol..
I wanted to go to the ANZ Bank first..Because my purse is empty.
As usual.. I took the way I usually take. And I saw a lady crying.. "is her again" I said in me.
"Excuse me, what's the time?" asked the lady. in myself I said "same question again".. duh..
So, I grab my hp out and look at the time, " It's 6.20pm".. "Thank you!"..
then I try my best to walk away as fast as possible. Because I know something is just not right.. While I turn myself away to the other direction.. trying to walk as fast as I could..
She chased after me saying "Excuse me!Excuse Me!!".. And I stopped.
I turned around looking at her.
" Can you give me just 1 second?" cried that lady.
"Yea..sure. But my friends are waiting for me!" ..
"Just 1 second.." said the lady.."Would you like to buy my phone?"
"But I don't need one"
"Please? I need some money.."
alright.. and she starts her story.. I hardly hear what she said, because she's crying while talking. She said something about her nephew, and who hospitalize AGAIN.. and she needs to go there..to Sunshine coast. and need to fill her car oil tank..
"I have only AUD10.. Is it alright?"
"But I need to go to Sunshine Coast, do you know where is Sunshine Coast?"
"No, I don't.." although I know..haha!
"It's some where far..need 2 to 3 hours drive~" Hinting me that AUD10 is just not enough.
"How much do you need?"
"around AUD30..please.. I can giv you my name, my address, my mobile number.. And I will pay you back on Monday..I can pay you AUD100! or double.."
"Is not about the repay, miss. I don't need your money.."
"Please.. but i really need some..Just AUD30, I can pay you Monday in double. I can give you my name, my address, my mobile number" **she just kept on repeating..**
I was thinking..Oh my goodness!
"But I have only AUD10 on me."
"There is ATM once you turn right in front of there" she said.
"How much you want again?"
"AUD30 or 40.."
"Alright.. would you like to wait for me here? My friends are really waiting for me!Can I meet them 1st?"
"Where are you meeting your friends?!" She asked..
"Just in front of there.." (pointing at somewhere near in front across the building..which is very near)
"You still need to pass thru.. the ATM is just right there.." (pointing at the ATM machine inside the shopping mall..which is also near)
(Hestitate whether to give or not. And I really need to withdraw $$ too.. AUD30 for her.
Should be alright..I'm doing good things here. If she lies.. God will do the rest! I believe..
I'm so afraid her peek at my password, and snatch my cards..so want her to stay where she are, while I go and withdraw some)
"Ermm..so would you mind to wait me here?"
(while I try to walk away..)
"Where are you going??"
"To the ATM?!"
"Is just over there..I come with you.."
I was like Duh~!!!! I seriously don't know what to do..
But I keep telling myself.. I'm just doing good thing. God will protect me.. and do the rest.
Is not for me to punish somebody..
While we walked together..and she was trying to enter the shopping mall.. there is some distance between us..
I quickly get my hp out, and call Ah Kit..
I'm so afraid.. But I force myself to laugh in the phone call. Speak mandarin..of course she won't understand. She's an Australian. Is not far from Laksa hut to there..so RUN HERE!! lol..
He kept on warning me, not to give a single cent to the lady. and kept scold me STUPID!!!
AWAS you!! I'm not stupid.. I know what I'm doing. I know she was cheating me..
Not my fault also.. I'm too good u know?! this is so not call stupid!
Then of course, he grab me and we walked away.. I didn't even dare to look at the lady, who is waiting for me in front of the automatic door..
Haiz..and so.. the end~ haha! I'm not stupid. I know she's some how weird. Cz is already the 2nd time I saw her there. If she really needs the money.. Why can't I just giv her? daddy's hard earn money you said..I know. But.. hmm.. If she really lie, and cheating.. Is not my job to punish her. I'm just doing my part.. well.. Don't know lar~ Too nice to be bullied..
And now i know why she didn't ask us for money last time! Because the one who answer her is so GANAS!! haha.. =p I didn't answer her last time, because i was 'shocked'.. and I just stared at her..haha! That's why i remember her face~ lol..
so next time please come and pick me! and send me home! Don't ask me to meet you guys there! heh! And guys! Make sure you never let girls walk alone.. althought it's only evening~ or morning.. or afternoon~! just never~!!!