Tuesday, June 24, 2008 1:23:00 AM
My words to you
I can't believe I gonna say this here. But I really really 看不过眼! And I know telling you face to face won't make thing better. I know your personality.. Not very very well, but quite well.
Why will there be disloyalty if you did nothing wrong?
(alright, i know you will never admit your wrong doings, this is your characteristic)
If you said, you are trying to save the friendship. Is your doings saving or making it worst?
(ok, i know you will never think more than what your 1st thought of that.)
Excuse me? Do you think that it is a good explanation for not helping me? you PLANNED NOT TO HELP some more??? Do you know because of your reaction, you almost ruin me? getting into blacklisted.. DO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS IS THAT? this is not M'sia alright? This is Australia!! Is that the way treating me as a friend? seeing me in trouble, doesn't even help. But sitting next to us, playing sms and calling your friends for a chat???? excuse me?
If you tell me that, you aren't able to help because of something else like, you can't argue because of the officer is too rude or whatsoever.. something logic. maybe I can still accept your doings.. But somehow I find it so CHILDISH! (I'm sorry I say that, but this is really how I feel).. I don't know, what is the point you don't even try or at least say a word. But sitting there, just like none of your business!
You said you are a person who very 讲义气.. but I see nothing when the time really come. O maybe you never take me as one of your friend, I don't know. I believe you did, but.. I really don't know. How do you want us to trust you? Not that we don't want to.. But look at yourself.. You are the one who make people don't trust. Actions always speak louder than voice..
And you said.. You don't help, because afraid my bf will be unhappy and get angry like last time for helping me. Excuse me? Are you really 20? what is the situation now?? Can you judge due to the seriousness?? It is so OBVIOUS alright..? I really can't believe you don't even know how to weight things..
I just can't believe.. The only thing I can tell you, why isn't He replying you. Look at those questions you asked. Even me as a 3rd party feel weird.. I know you are a very very friendly person. And I'm not saying that you are wrong, but some how there is limit. eg. "what are you doing?", asking the same questions for 5 to 6 times in an afternoon.. Even when i'm the one who using the laptop feel weird..the same question keep pop up thru MSN. I'm not saying that you can't ask, but.. is it necessary so manytimes? Even me as a gf doesn't ask as much as you..
What for keep on competing? I know is your personality.. don't wanna lose. What also compete, aren't you tired? We are your friends, not your competitors.. we are here to help, to teach each others, not after teaching you things, and you turn back to compete with us..
1 more thing.. We make friend with you, is not because you are rich! so no point keep on boasting how rich you are. I know I'm poor.. I can't afford any of those branded stuffs.. Buy what also need to think for days and weeks or even months. I'm not saying that, telling us about your background is a wrong thing. I know your are telling the fact or whatsoever it is.. and I know you will say " in that case, I just shut my mouth, telling no more".. Not saying that you can't tell, but can't you be some how humble a bit instead of boasting?
And you know what, I do know you talk something about me behind. Maybe you don't mean it, but you have already said it. And so, you have no right saying people betray you, because you did without realising. ( I know you will never admit, because this is you, who never ever admit. Did something wrong, but argue till that you are right). What do you think? by asnwering "Why do rich people have pretty girl friend?".. Am I such person? playing with feelings? treating my bf as ATM machine? hmm.. Is that what you know about me?
I don't know what to say.. I know that you won't listen to others. But seriously, I'm so disappointed about today.. These are all what I want to say to you. I know you will some how disagree with me. But.. to understand what I feel, to think of it or not.. is up to you.
PS: actions speak louder than voices ( I know some how it is hard to 'save' the friendship you refering no.. everything need to rebuild slowly..including trust.) That's all from me..