Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:29:00 AM
Failed To Seek For The Truth
It comes back again, the same thing..
I wanted to tell him how i feel...
Yes, but instead.. i want to ask if one day i'll wake up from this illusion and be dissapointed again..
Ask if he is real.
Is this real?
What are you thinking now?
Who's placed in part of your heart?
that makes you love, change, and feel different..?
who you really think about every moment... and be unconditionally happy?
I want to know..If i'm the one.
I put much effort into this whole thing..
Trying to paste things up perfectly...
But if you are going to tell me one day that i'm not the one.. earlier,
I'll be ok. I'll still be great.
But please don't play with my heart.
Cus it's weak~fragile~
and wouldn't stand a chance to be cracked apart again.
I had the chance to ask you today.
But i couldn't bring out the courage to tell you..
I'm sorry.
* Sitting on a boat this time... so that i wont fell into this stream of fantasy instantly... and crush my soul.